1.5 % Back to My Community!
Veikko Properties mission is to affect our community in productive and sustainable ways. At Veikko Properties we stand with our Mendocino County community and pledge to give back 1.5% of our annual gross income each year.
In an effort to support the best of our community, Veikko Properties has pledged to give 1.5% of our gross commissions to a charitable or community-minded group committed to making a positive difference in the communities we serve. Organizations are chosen in office and are selected by our Broker/Owner with input from any team members. Veikko Properties is committed to our local communities and will always seek to support them in any positive way possible.
WE RESIDE WHERE YOU RESIDE. OUR COMMUNITY IS YOUR COMMUNITY!
Owner/Broker is proud to be associated with:
- Leadership Mendocino (Class of XXV)
- Ukiah Valley Street Medicine – Program Manager
- Good Farm Fund – Program Coordinator
- Ukiah High Alumni Association – Vice President Board Volunteer
- CASA of Lake and Mendocino Counties – CASA Volunteer
- Junior Achievement (JA) – Youth Financial Literacy Volunteer
- Backyard Farm 501.c.3 Non-Profit Foundation in progress….